When you are trying to conceive, IVF can bring you one step closer to your dream of achieving pregnancy, but the costs may not be affordable for everyone.
This may add, unnecessarily, an extra layer to a process that is already nerve-racking, taking you away from achieving your main goal of having a family.
We are firm believers that having a baby shouldn’t be made more difficult by the costs involved. So, not only do we offer you bulk-billed treatments, but interest-free payment plans to manage the costs involved too.
The benefits of First Step Fertility’s Payment Plans:
- Interest-Free. With our IVF Payment Plans, you can pay today for your egg collection procedure centre/day hospital fees or Frozen Embryo Transfer costs with the convenience of paying off the cost over a period of 12 months. With no interest ever!
- It saves you time. When thinking about having a baby, timing is critical. Our IVF Payment Plans offer you a quick solution, and the application and approval are fast and easy.
- No deposit required.
- Repay fortnightly over a period of 12 months.
- You can make extra payments or payout early for no extra fee.
To give you peace of mind when creating a payment plan, we’ve partnered with Humm, so you enjoy your journey to parenthood without financial pressure. The idea is that it will help you put away significant savings while offering convenience.
You, along with more than 2.1 million others, will incur no hidden fees and zero interest when selecting five fortnightly repayments for costs up to $2,000 using Humm. And, if you’re wanting to make a little extra savings, they offer zero interest and 6-60 months to repay loans of up to $30,000.
There are some small fees but no hidden extras, just an $8 monthly fee, a $6 late payment fee, and an establishment fee of $40 for loans of up to $30,000 but that’s all. Clean cut and simple.
So, how do you become eligible for Humm you ask? It’s straightforward. Put simply, you must:
- Be a permanent Australian resident
- Be 18 years or older
- Provide a valid email address and contact number
- Have an Australian credit or debit card
- Have an Australian driver’s license, passport or Medicare card.
- And, if you’re wanting to splurge on big ticket items, you must have a permanent job with at least 25 hours/week
It’s never been easier to have your treatments now and pay for them later. Your egg collection procedure centre/day hospital fees or Frozen Embryo Transfer costs can be paid through Humm with the convenience of repaying the cost over 12 months.
If you want to get a jump on your application, simply contact our friendly First Step Fertility staff for some assistance with your process. Generally, it will only take five minutes with immediate approval.
You can contact us today at 1800 111 373 or email us at email@example.com.